I clienti istituzionali sono pregati di cliccare sul link in basso per conoscere i nostri servizi rivolti a consulenti finanziari, hedge fund, compliance officer e molto altro.

Professional Advisor Registration Requirements


Investment advisers in the US must be registered either with the SEC or with the state(s) where they operate or qualify for an exemption from registration. Registration requirements can vary among jurisdictions. Advisers are encouraged to conduct their own research regarding registration requirements before submitting new account applications with Interactive Brokers.

For additional information, please see the tabs above.