The IBKR Advantage
- funds worldwide
- No transaction fees on 8,300+ funds
- No custody fees
- Available globally
- IBKR is fund-agnostic
The Interactive Brokers Mutual Fund Marketplace provides our clients around the world with a large availability of funds at low cost. The Marketplace offers access to no-load funds from over 380 fund families, can be accessed by clients from over 200 countries and territories and includes many prominent fund families, including funds from Allianz, American Funds, BlackRock, Fidelity, Franklin Templeton, Invesco, MFS and PIMCO.
- Unlike most firms, Interactive Brokers never charges a custody fee.
- Over 8,300 funds are available with no transaction fees, with fee funds outside the US charging EUR 4.95 (or equivalent).
- The Marketplace is fund-agnostic – there is no conflict of interest as we don’t offer proprietary funds.
- Fund value is included in equity with loan value to increase client margin buying power.
Use our Mutual Fund Inventory Search Tool to identify funds by country of your residence, commission charged, fund type or fund family.